There is something regarding the great breezy weather condition in Bangalore that makes us wish to head out as well as relax, loosen up and also enjoy the charming climate with some magnificent food at a lovely roof. The hi-tech city is buzzing with dining establishments that feature shimmering rooftops. Fresh air to breath, a glass of wine, twinkling candles as well as some delicious food makes sitting at a rooftop in Bangalore all worth it. Let us have a look at the best rooftop restaurants in Bangalore.
Leading Rooftop Restaurants in Bangalore
- Brewsky, JP Nagar – Brewsky is recognized for their rustic rooftop seats. The bar overlooks a huge lake in the center which makes for a remarkable view from the rooftop. It is one of the best rooftop restaurants in Bangalore.
- Ebony, MG Roadway – Enjoy a fancy meal, including the finest of Asian, Indian as well as Thai cuisine at Ebony. Choose one of the greatest buffets in the city, at this restaurant for a candlelight dinner in Bangalore along with a breathtaking sight of the city’s horizon. The food is remarkable and also given the selections, it accommodates a variety of palates.
- Bricklane Grill, Indiranagar – Bricklane is appealing with its white furnishings and also minimalistic style. We suggest you sit at their outside roof seats which also has a swimming pool. Coming here for a few drinks or a correct dish, the dining establishment is excellent if you look forward to investing an easy breezy evening with close friends.
Best rooftop restaurants in Delhi
Delhi, the heart of the nation, gives shelter to individuals from all edges of the nation. The nip in the air has actually added an entirely different appeal to the atmosphere. With the wonderful weather condition in place, it would be a criminal offense to enjoy the varied cuisines available minus the stunning sights that the city offers. These rooftop dining establishments in Delhi are an excellent possibility to obtain the most effective of both globes in one location. Whether it’s the electrifying view of the Qutub Minar from En or the old-worldly charm at Lakhori- Haveli Dharampura, these experiences are tough to miss out on. Let us have a look at the best rooftop restaurants in Delhi.
Leading Roof Dining Establishments in Delhi
- Thai High, Mehrauli – They have actually now broadened and also have a shack on the stunning rooftop which is covered with rich eco-friendly plants and fairy lights. Discussing the inside, with orange wall surfaces reminding you of the quaint roads of Spain and also a view of none other than the Qutab Minar, this dining establishment is here to blow your mind away.
- Sky High, Khel Gaon Marg – Sky High is one of the biggest balcony restaurants in Delhi. The site below is merely lovely, nearly a 360-degree sight of the city.
Lakhori, Haveli Dharampura, Chandni Chowk – Lakhori at Haveli Dharampura focuses on bringing the very best street food of Old Delhi provided in a contemporary avatar. The restaurant promises to satiate your palette with Chandni Chowk specials and also the rich Mughal cuisine.